Information We Collect
By registering to Eight Forums you need to submit a chosen name and contact information, more specifically an e-mail address. No extremely personal information, such as Social Security or Credit Card numbers are required or stored by us.
All other information provided by you goes into a “public profile” and is entirely optional; all information held in that profile is held there at your own risk. This info is edited via your Control Panel in the forums.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
(1) Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
(2) Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information.
(3) Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
(1) To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
(2) To inform you of any changes to our website.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Eight Forums will take all reasonable effort to ensure that all personal information you have submitted is maintained secure on our server. However, we make no warranty to this.
Disclosing Your Information
Eight Forums will not sell, transmit or distribute any data held without your prior permission or consent, unless required to do so under relevant England and Wales legislation.